Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday 20 February 2012

ego lelaki~

tjuk je pun dh menunjukkan yg i'm not in the mood....because of HIM...in the middle of the night he gave me a called...disturbing my resting time...can u imagine it?? 3 o'clock...arrgghhh....then i'm sending him an sms, do u know what thus that stupid guy replied??? sp ni??? what a very__________...u r the one whose gave me the call then u r pretending don't know anything???? then i'm replied it again, owh, sorry2...salah owg...then he replied my msg with a blank msg....after that, i didn't replied his msg....i've told this to my hunny...in case of something happen, my hunny will give that stupid guy a lesson!!! what a very stupid person and stupid guy u r...shameless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment